Senior Medical Officer (Rural Generalist or Provisional Fellow) Full-time Job1 year ago Doctor / Physician Cairns region,Central West Qld,Darling Downs - Maranoa,Logan - Beaudesert,Mackay region,North West Qld,Rockhampton region,South West Qld,Toowoomba region,Townsville region 11 views
Salary Information (L13 L14; L13 L18; L18 L25):
Total remuneration value of approximately $331,034 p.a. (L14), $343,150 p.a. (L18) or $406,359 p.a. (L25) is comprised of:
- A salary between $163,465 $168,573 p.a. (L13 L14)
- A salary between $163,465 - $188,800 p.a. (L13 L18)
- A salary between $188,800 - $225,777 p.a. (L18 L25)
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
- Full details incentives and allowances are listed on the attached role description.
Other Benefits Include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health ( mailto: [***] ) and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) CH2E420763.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.