Senior eLearning Developer Full-time Job6 months ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - South 9 views
Your key responsibilities include:
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Lead the analysis and transform input from the program team to develop contemporary eLearning.
- Manage the development, implementation and support of eLearning resources.
- Oversee and provide consultation services on programs related to information systems, development of online learning and knowledge management content, and development eLearning.
- Research, identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot solutions to resolve customer learning issues related to use of the IWFM solution.
To be successful you will need the following key competencies including:
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation of web-based applications, Knowledge management frameworks, databases and eLearning resources.
- Proven experience in successful and timely delivery of online Knowledge Management and eLearning materials in the information system environment and web-based applications.
- High level communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills deployed effectively to meet business outcomes.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached role description.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A one-page covering letter informing the panel of your skills, personal qualities and motivation for applying.
- Please attach relevant qualification and vaccination evidence.