Senior Allied Health Professional / Clinical Nurse Consultant - Mental Health Alcohol and Other Drugs Service (Cairns) Full-time Job6 months ago Doctor / Physician Cairns region,Far North Qld 6 views
Tell me more...The position is accountable at an advance practice level for the coordination of mental health clinical services, including assessment, treatment and case management, promoting the health and wellbeing of MH&AOD consumers and their families, within an integrated and collaborative recovery model of care that incorporates primary health care and community components in different locations throughout the Torres and Cape region.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated high level skills in the development and collaboration of partnerships with consumers, carers, families, community and a wide range of service providers in and outside of remote communities in a complex health environment of ongoing organisational change that contribute to consumer outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level communication skills and range of communication modalities, including timely accurate clinical documentation and data collection through electronic data systems (for example: iEMR and CIMHA).
- Understands their own strengths and weaknesses and can demonstrate awareness and resilience in challenging situations.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Comprising salary between$115,049.00 - $123,799.00p.a for HP4 and$118,993.00 - $129,189.00 p.a for NRG7
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
- Professional development
Requirements for the role:
- Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and/or registration/endorsement with the appropriate registration authority or association. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager, prior to commencement of clinical duties.
- Travel across the TCHHS will be a requirement of this position in commercial and/or light aircraft and 4WD vehicles.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( [***] ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70 ( [***] )).
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
About Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Services visit TCHHS website ( [***] )
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies