Registered Nurse Pool (Specialty Areas) - Expression of Interest Contract Job1 year ago Nursing Gold Coast 5 views
The Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service (GCHHS) Nursing and Midwifery Staffing Unit is a centralised staff unit that provides nurses and midwives to all units in the Hospital and Health Service on a shift by shift basis eg. to replace sick leave or on short term contracts. It offers an opportunity to experience and develop in a broad range of clinical practice areas.The unit is supported by an Educator and Clinical Facilitators.
Based on your clinical experience and individual preferences, you will be considered for a position within the following areas:
- Intensive Care
- Special Care Nursery
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Children's Critical Care
- Mental Health
- Acute Respiratory (including Non-invasive ventilation)
The above positions are located across Gold Coast University Hospital (GCUH) andRobina Hospital, with positions including casual with possibility of future temporary or permanent positions becoming available.
If deemed suitable, your details will remain in the Nursing and Midwifery Staffing Unit Talent Pool for Registered Nurses and you may be contacted at the time an opportunity arises matching your skills and location preferences.
GCHHS may request your participation in other recruitment selection processes (e.g. written application, interview etc.) to further determine your suitability for employment.
- Submission of this EOI is not a guarantee that you will be offered employment with Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service
- By submitting an EOI, you will not automatically be considered for advertised vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a specific advertised vacancy, please ensure you submit your application for the relevant vacancy via SmartJobs
- The EOI process is just one avenue of seeking employment with Gold Coast Health. For more information about career opportunities at Gold Coast Health, visit our website
- Your application will remain current for 3 months