Registered Nurse Midwife Full-time Job1 year ago Nursing Cairns region,Central West Qld,Darling Downs - Maranoa,Logan - Beaudesert,Mackay region,North West Qld,Rockhampton region,South West Qld,Toowoomba region,Townsville region 3 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is one of excellence to emerge the leader in health care, research and education for regional Australia.
About your opportunity
The Registered Nurse Midwife providesclinical midwifery and nursing expertise, support and education to women, children and their families, and nursing, midwifery and medical staff working within the clinics order to ensure provision of best practice and quality obstetrics, paediatric, gynaecology care and support.
What's on Offer?
Remuneration package of up to $91,813 p.a. comprising salary range of $37.46 -$48.05 p.h. (NG5), recreational leave loading (17.5%), and employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%).
- Employees must maintain vaccination protection and provide evidence confirming they have received the prescribed number of doses of COVID19 and Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD).
- Bachelor of Nursing/Midwifery or equivalent is mandatory.
- Appointment to thisposition requires proof of qualification and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and possession of a current practising certificate.
- Possession of class C drivers' licence.
- The successfulapplicant will be required to complete The Townsville Hospital mandatory competencies and the Maternity Support Unit mandatory competencies, the Drug Therapy Protocol, Examination of the Newborn package and the Water Immersion in Labour package, within three months of commencement.
Why make the change?
Our gorgeous weather promotes an outdoor lifestyle as the sun shines nearly all year round (over 320 days/year).
Enjoy the benefits of urban living without being trapped in a commuter nightmare of metropolitan traffic.
Appreciate the country town `feel' and change your pace as you absorb the local tropical/coastal flow.
Living in Townsville ( [***] ); a vibrant, dynamic city and the largest regional centre in Northern Australia allows easy access to The Strand ( [***] ) and Magnetic Island. ( [***] ) Plus, the city heart provides opportunity for boutique shopping, fine dining experiences, cultural events ( [***] ) and a bustling nightlife.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kristine Browne on [***]
Applications ( [***] ) close on Tuesday 7 June 2022.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.