Registered Nurse Full-time Job6 months ago Nursing Brisbane - West,Ipswich region 11 views
The Registered Nurse Cardiac Care provides contemporary, evidence-based nursing services and demonstrates competence in the provision of nursing care as specified by achievement of the standards of practice and registration requirements from the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA). This is evidenced by educational preparation, continuing professional development, adhering to relevant legislation and the context of care.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Contemporary clinical knowledge in the area of Cardiac and Medical nursing, delivering competent nursing care in complex situations while providing support to other team members.
- Ability to provide patient and family centred care to the patient using best practice and within the standard of practice of a Registered Nurse.
- Ability to communicate to a high standard effectively and engage with members of the healthcare team, patients, relatives and visitors whilst displaying a high level of professional nursing care.
- vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16(PDF) ( [***] )
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 12/21(PDF) ( [***] ) and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( [***] ).
17.5% annual leave loading, 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( [***] ), wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for all West Moreton Health vacancies.