Principal Systems Support Analyst (SAP) Full-time Job1 year ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - South 9 views
Your key responsibilities include:
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Undertake key activities in providing expert support for Queensland Health payrun.
- Proactively assess the effectiveness of the SAP HR/Payroll solution including the analysis of logged issues and liaise closely with stakeholders to solve problems and recommend modifications to improve system effectiveness.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose and meets requirements for the production of the daily and fortnightly pays.
- Support the transition of enhancements and fixes from the release environment into the production environment (including testing) in a seamless manner by understanding the impact of changes to employee pay outcomes and providing heightened support.
To be successful you will need the following key competencies including:
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem solving skills in SAP HR in Organisational Management, Payroll (preferably Australian-based system), HR to Fi/Co integration, Time Management, Personnel Administration, CATS and ESS/MSS.
- Proven experience in analysing and solving complex business issues that relate to the delivery of the pay production process by formulating, documenting and implementing work procedures and configuration guidelines that recognise system and business process integration points that are critical in payroll production.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant payroll legislation and award structures in Government.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills and the ability to consult and negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders on complex business requirements and transfer knowledge to team members and clients.
- Proven experience in the support and maintenance of large scale SAP HR/Payroll solutions, (preferably SAP ECC6). The product set for the Queensland Health payroll and rostering solution includes SAP, Workbrain and Finance/Controlling (Fi/Co).
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached role description.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A one-page covering letter informing the panel of your skills, personal qualities and motivation for applying.
- Please attach relevant qualification and vaccination evidence.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.