Pharmacist - Clinical Full-time Job1 year ago Nursing Brisbane - West,Ipswich region 36 views
About the role
This position is responsible for the provision of a comprehensive clinical pharmacy service, within a multidisciplinary framework, to clients across the Health Service. The position will work within prescribed professional and ethical standards & evidence based practice, under the guidance of senior pharmacists. This role offers the successful applicant an opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic team rapidly expanding to incorporate the challenges and opportunities within the digital landscape.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity and respect for all patients, carers and staff. Demonstrates excellent communication skills to facilitate service provision and development within legal frameworks.
- Core knowledge, expertise and skills in contemporary clinical pharmacy practice and knowledge of hospital pharmacy service delivery and medication management.
- Ability to provide patient care within a healthcare facility utilising high level written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to proactively contribute to team objectives within the pharmacy as well as the broader multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to actively participate in the development, implementation, review and maintenance of internal systems,
- Vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16(PDF) ( [***] )
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO.(PDF) ( [***] )12/21(PDF) ( [***] )and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( [***] ).(PDF) ( [***] )
- Proof of qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager, prior to the commencement of clinical duties.
17.5% annual leave loading (Additional allowances/ entitlements may apply), 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include:
professional development, salary sacrificing options ( [***] ), ( [***] ) wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for all West Moreton Health vacancies.