Operational Services Officer (Cleaning & Catering) Full-time Job1 year ago Nursing Cairns region,Central West Qld,Darling Downs - Maranoa,Logan - Beaudesert,Mackay region,North West Qld,Rockhampton region,South West Qld,Toowoomba region,Townsville region 11 views
What's on Offer? (OO2):
On offer is an hourly rate of $34.49 - $37.40 p.h. (including 23% casual loading)
Applicable Benefits include:
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Health and Wellbeing Programs
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
- Select the Apply now' button at the bottom of the page.
- Complete all mandatory fields.
- Attach the following documents:
- CV / Resume (that includes referees that have been a recent supervisor)
- A short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities and knowledge would enable you to achieve the accountabilities and responsibilities, meet the organisational values and How you will be Assessed.
- Completed Vaccine Preventable Disease Evidence Forms (attached).
- Completed COVID19 Evidence Form -Please leave anything you cannot complete blank eg. Person ID.
For further assistance with submitting an application contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health ( mailto: [***] ) and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR). Alternatively, applicants can also submit their applicat
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.