Enrolled Nurses (Complex Management Unit) Full-time Job1 month ago Nursing Gold Coast 1 view
An opportunity has become available for several Enrolled Nurses (Complex Management Unit) to join Gold Coast Health (GCH) where the focus of our 10 000-strong team is on providing world-class health care to people living in the Gold Coast, and northern New South Wales region of Australia.
- Be involved in medication supervision, basic wound care management, showering and hygiene, patient transport, and psycho-social support under the guidance of a Senior Nurse
- Demonstrate the ability to de-escalate challenging behaviours using a variety of techniques
- Work as part of a team in conjunction with nursing, allied health and external agencies to plan patient safe discharges
- Be available to work a 7 days/week roster
To be successful in this position you will require:
- A Board (NMBA) approved qualification in medication administration. Completion of 519HLTEN A, B or C or 007HLTEN (evidenced by transcript) will be highly regarded
- AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated experience as an Enrolled Nurse
- Evidence of vaccination, or be able to be vaccinated against and remain vaccinated against - Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Hepatitis B and COVID 19
- Tuberculosis screening, to identify if the tuberculosis vaccination may be required
- Declaration of serious discipline history must be disclosed
- Flexible work options
- Career Development
- Salary Packaging
- Modern Facilities
- Diverse Work Culture
- Research Opportunities
- Up to 12.75% super
- 17.5% leave loading
- Permanent part time, temporary part time (several positions, 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, 64 hrs p.f.)
- Base salary ranging from $32.24 - $34.22 per hour
Robina Complex Management Unit (CMU) is looking for an experienced, motivated Enrolled Nurse's to join the dynamic team currently using a new model of care to provide excellent nursing care to long stay patients within the hospital setting. CMU deals with patients who have longstanding behavioural issues and are difficult to place in the community.
Working collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team, we provide an efficient and cohesive service to aid complex discharges for patients into a safe environment into the community, based at Robina.
About Gold Coast Health
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care
- Annual operating budget exceeding $1.5 billion
- More than 1100 beds across three hospitals - Gold Coast University Hospital, Robina Hospital, Varsity Lakes Hospital and Robina and Southport Health Precincts
- Secondary and tertiary health services across more than 20 facilities
- Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle
- A workplace culture that encourages people to bring their whole selves to work so that they can perform at their best
- Committed to reflecting the diversity of the Gold Coast community and ensuring each staff member is included and feels like they belong
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application by Thursday, 26 May 2022.
Job Ad reference:GC420093
Please note: no third-party applications will be accepted.