Electronics Technician Full-time Job6 months ago Doctor / Physician Cairns region,Central West Qld,Darling Downs - Maranoa,Logan - Beaudesert,Mackay region,North West Qld,Rockhampton region,South West Qld,Toowoomba region,Townsville region 4 views
As an employer our goal is to be a GREAT PLACE TO WORK and we are committed to securing and maintaining an exceptional workforce. Join us today and enjoy generous employment benefits and a rewarding career.
What's on offer?
Remuneration package of up to $98,296 p.a., comprising base salary range of $79,546 - $86,152 p.a. (TO3), recreational leave loading (17.5%), and employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%).
On-call and shift allowances (if applicable)
Great professional development opportunities
Attractive salary sacrificing options
Parental leave and flexible working arrangements
Employee assistance and staff wellness programs
Supportive and inclusive workplace environment
Access to corporate discounts and free staff car parking options
About the role
- Technical support and operation of electronics-based systems within the Townsville HHS including; Nurse Call, Building Management, Security Access Control and Closed-Circuit Television, Fire Detection and Evacuation, Audio Visual (patient entertainment and Clinical functions), Radio communications, Paid Parking and Parking Infrastructure, Structured data cabling systems, and other Electronic/Electrical equipment as required.
- Assist the Trade Coordinator Electronics in carrying out corrective maintenance and project work, ensure allocated work is carried out promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure that safe work practices and safety procedures are always adopted, and that protective clothing and equipment provided is worn and used as recommended.
- Possession of a diploma, advanced diploma or agreed equivalent from an Australian University, Registered Training Organisation (e.g. Trade Certificate coupled with further training and experience in electronics discipline), or an overseas qualification deemed equivalent by the Australian Government and/or relevant registration body.
- Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and registration or membership (if applicable) with the appropriate registration authority or association.
- Restricted Electrical Licence (QLD).
- Open cablers registration coupled with relevant endorsements.
- Relevant experience and/or certified training in operation and maintenance, fault finding, and repair of Significant Electronic Systems and Equipment, ICT software applications and Engineering Network Infrastructure in a healthcare environment.
For additional information regarding the responsibilities and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
About the location
Townsville is a vibrant, dynamic city; it is the largest urban centre in Northern Australia and is the gateway to the world famous Great Barrier Reef, stunning beaches, rainforests and the Outback. With over 300 days of sunshine a year Townsville offers the perfect laid-back coastal lifestyle with all the benefits of big city living. It is a great place for families, couples and individuals to call home.
Informal enquiries are welcome, please contactKevin Pollard on [***] Applications close on Wednesday, 1 June 2022.
Please note that unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.