Director of Nursing (Rural and Remote - DAJARRA) Full-time Job1 year ago Nursing Cairns region,Central West Qld,Darling Downs - Maranoa,Logan - Beaudesert,Mackay region,North West Qld,Rockhampton region,South West Qld,Toowoomba region,Townsville region 12 views
North West Hospital and Health Service (NWHHS) ( [***] )
- unique locations
- friendly communities
- regional, rural and remote $$$ incentives
What's on offer?
Permanent full-time role, 76 hours per fortnight.
Our HHS values professionalism, leadership capability, excellence and resilience in our staff.
To attract top tier candidates we offer generous remuneration packages that include:
- Base salary ranges between $136,844 and $146,593 p.a. (Nurse Grade 9).
- 5 weeks p.a. recreational leave + 17.5% loading.
- Up to 12.5% employer superannuation contribution.
Professional Development: we offer in-house training, development and mentoring programs, and 2 weeks p.a. plus travel as required and enrolment and conference costs for approved courses and conferences.
Rural and Remote incentives:
- two (2) return airfares p.a. (inc. spouse/dependents) to the nearest east coast provincial city in conjunction with recreation leave.
- Annual isolation bonus at the conclusion of
- 1 year $3,500,
- 2 years $10,500
- and 3rd and consecutive years $7,000.
Additional leave options include: purchased, long service, sick, parental, maternity, or adoption leave.
Appointment and Transfer expenses may apply.
Tax savings through salary sacrificing options ( [***] ) are also available.
About the role
This role is responsible for the strategic and operational leadership and management of the Dajarra Primary Health Care Centre (PHCC) facility.
The Dajarra PHCC operates a Nurse Practitioner-led model of care with a focus on primary health care, community engagement and collaborative case management of clients with complex chronic conditions.
The location of the clinic on an outback highway, with tourist and industry yield, also requires management of episodic and emergency and trauma presentations; including operation of the Hospital Based Ambulance Service when required.
You will be confronted with cases and challenges you wouldn't find in metro hospitals!
Explore Outback Queensland | Dajarra ( [***] )
- Nurse Practitioner endorsement would be highly desirable.
- Tertiary degree qualification, AHPRA registration and annual certificate.
- C Class `Manual' Motor Vehicle Licence, or ability to obtain.
- Aged Care `Key Personnel' checks will be undertaken.
- This is a VPD risk role.
- 6-month probationary period may apply.
Download the Role Description for further information and application / interview preparation.
Contact: Dianne Phillips [***]
Apply ONLINE by: Wednesday 15/06/2022.