Clinical Nurse - School Based Youth Health Nurse Full-time Job1 year ago Nursing Cairns region,Central West Qld,Darling Downs - Maranoa,Logan - Beaudesert,Mackay region,North West Qld,Rockhampton region,South West Qld,Toowoomba region,Townsville region 12 views
Salary Information (NRG 6 (1)):
Total remuneration value of up to $6,750.61 p.m. is comprised of:
- A salary between $48.87 - $52.33 p.h.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Additional benefits to this role include:
- Professional development allowance
- Professional development leave
Other Benefits Include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health ( mailto: [***] ) and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) GL2E420617 .
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.