Clinical Nurse - Maternal and Child Health Full-time Job6 months ago Nursing Cairns region,Central West Qld,Darling Downs - Maranoa,Logan - Beaudesert,Mackay region,North West Qld,Rockhampton region,South West Qld,Toowoomba region,Townsville region 10 views
Salary Information - Nurse Grade 6 (1):
Total remuneration value of up to $118,395.30 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $48.87 - $52.33 p.h.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits Include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health ( mailto: [***] ) and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) RK2E420818.