Clinical Nurse Full-time Job6 months ago Nursing Cairns region,Central West Qld,Darling Downs - Maranoa,Logan - Beaudesert,Mackay region,North West Qld,Rockhampton region,South West Qld,Toowoomba region,Townsville region 27 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is one of excellence to emerge the leader in health care, research and education for regional Australia.
About your opportunity
The Clinical Nursewill work collaboratively with consumers and multi-disciplinary professionals to provide clinical care and a therapeutic environment conducive to the dignity and well-being of consumers and carers within the Mental Health Service.
What's on Offer?
Generous remuneration package value up to $118,744 p.a. comprising salary range of $96,909 to $103,768 p.a. (NG6, Band 1), 17.5% leave loading, 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include:
- Professional development
- Salary sacrificing options
- Shift and locality allowances
- Corporate discounts
- Wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Program.
- Employees must maintain vaccination protection and provide evidence confirming they have received the prescribed number of doses of COVID19 and Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD).
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent is mandatory.
- Appointment to this positionrequires proof of qualification and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and possession of a current practising certificate.
- Appointees will be required to work all shifts in accordance with the unit roster.
- Possession of class C drivers' licence.
- Highly desirable:
- Possession of relevantpost-registration and/or tertiary qualifications in mental health nursing would be well regarded for a position at this level.
- Credentialed statuswith the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses.
- Appointment as anAuthorised Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) under the Mental Health Act 2000.
Why make the change?
Our gorgeous weather promotes an outdoor lifestyle as the sun shines nearly all year round (over 320 days/year).
Enjoy the benefits of urban living without being trapped in a commuter nightmare of metropolitan traffic.
Appreciate the country town `feel' and change your pace as you absorb the local tropical/coastal flow.
Living in Townsville ( [***] ); a vibrant, dynamic city and the largest regional centre in Northern Australia allows easy access to The Strand ( [***] ) and Magnetic Island. ( [***] ) Plus, the city heart provides opportunity for boutique shopping, fine dining experiences, cultural events ( [***] ) and a bustling nightlife.
For a confidential discussion please contact Diane Lignier on [***]
Applications ( [***] ) close on Thursday 9 June 2022.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.