Casual Personal Carers Temporary Job1 month ago Doctor / Physician Victoria Point 1 view
We are currently seekingPersonal Carers and Support Workers,to join our casual staffing pool in Victoria to work with facilities that have been affected by COVID
We have ongoing casual/contract shifts within leading Aged care facilities within all of Victoria.
The Key Responsibilities of the role are-
- Provide care in a safe and compassionate way to the residents of an Aged Care facility,
- Ensure clinical care needs are managed and communicated in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensure compliance with PPE and workplace health and safety protocol is followed
- Up-to-date immunisation records (MUST have had at least first dose of COVID vaccine
- Minimum 1-2 yearsexperience in Aged Care or similar
- Current police check
- Australian Drivers License
- Relevant qualification
To apply for this position, please submit your CV directly
For more information about these roles, please contact [***]
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.