Campus Operations Coordinator Full-time Job1 month ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - South 1 view
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated working knowledge and an understanding of relevant legislation, standards, policies, acts and regulations and how they are applied within government.
- Demonstrated experience in an operational environment, including a high-level understanding of security, grounds maintenance, waste management, cleaning services and emergency operations.
- High level communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and to handle sensitive issues sympathetically and effectively.
- Understanding of contract management in relation to facilities, including security, grounds, waste etc. amongst others.
- High level organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to manage competing demands and deadlines in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Capacity to provide a high level of client service, including the ability to manage customer feedback in a professional manner.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A short statement (maximum two pages) that gives details of your skills, experience and knowledge as required on the role description under the headingkey competencies (role specific criteria)'.
What is on offer:
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Annual leave loading 17.5%
- Salary packaging
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Job Security
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.